Wolfspider (retired)

Started by Pup, April 25, 2015, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

*The Stewards who stay in his home may or may not notice Wolfspider gather his things and leave quietly.  He sets off to return into the darkness and his hermit life, no longer caring what happens to humanity.  Not that he ever really did.*

Simonde started as a side char just to explore and get back into the EfU and see what's up.  I decided I was alright enough so apped for Stewards.  The rest is history.

I'll likely play minor chars from now on, and keep-up on the story of EfU, but won't be playing any major chars anymore.  Between my illness and trying to live a normal life, I just can't keep playing Wolfspider.

I loved playing him, and will regret his unlikablility.  It was a refreshing change to play a dick character.

Special thanks to AMB and Talir for the support and fun brought to the Steward faction.

Having problems with posting screenies (I have a million) but I'll figure it out.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

granny

Awww..... I wished to meet him someday. So sad to lose a spider friend!

Dauerschlaf

Wolfspider will be missed by the shroomfriends!

Pup

Figured it out.  Had to sort to not post anything spoilerific.

Spider fun.

Poor Zasit.  Never got his Ruby Hammer back...

Lootz.  (I won't show all they could do)

His fangs.

His chitin.

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

whiterabbit

RIP Wolfspider.  Cheers Pup, I enjoyed the few interactions I had with him.

Kinslayer988

It was fun to play with the Wolfspider and it will be sad to see you take a minor role Pup. I always am a fan of your characters :).

Good luck on your next and I hope you feel better.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Saturnalia

A fantastic treehugger. Respected and hated.

morva

Diz-e

Wolfspider, for all his harsh remarks and spiteful actions, will be missed by the Stewards. He definitely rose from being a relentless budding initiate to a well-known defender of his grove, and a cornerstone of our team, with a signature attitude.

Very, very sorry to see him go, Pup! I'll always remember the tension-filled arguments we had between Groa and Wolfspider, and your later tells assuring me it was all IC and that you really loved us. :)

Don't be shy, we love you too! Hope you're doing better bro.

TheBigX

WOW. so I missed this one as well.  Damn. team Nature loses another cog.  Wolfspider was awesome Pup.  great PC growth.  Will be sorely missed.  Good luck on the next.

Heart Of Oak

Wolfspider, what a dick. :D Love you Pup, great work. Look forward to seeing you in whatever form your next PC's take. *Grunts & Snorts*

SN

The amount of grunts and snorts we had together was fantastic.

Pup

Unretired him briefly but he has been properly killed now.  ;)

~The Professionals

Dauerschlaf

He will be missed! D: Sylfbrrrn had many a fun time puffing along with the master of grunts and snorts.