Larry and Qualn - Star crossed lovers.

Started by HalflingMaurauder, April 21, 2009, 07:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HalflingMaurauder

Star crossed lovers since meeting. Their love forbidden, forcing them to always hide, always run from those who would not accept them. This unforgettable tale of love and woe began as all great tales do; In a seedy tavern, with ale and rumors of things to pillage. Our two heroes united, their friendship quickly growing into a love that neither dared to speak of. Alas, as all these tales of love go, they are bound to have a tragic ending.

The two standing side by side, silently enjoying the company of one another, exchanging glances. Nothing is spoken between them, neither wanting to break the silence, both wishing the moment could span a lifetime.

Several days after their meeting, this was the first time Larry had seen his Lady's face. Alone in a corner with a group of humans nearby, Qualn confides in Larry for the first time. The greatest test of their unspoken love, Larry decides to accept her for what she is, and their relationship blossoms.

Shortly after, the two take a trip to the Ilythiiri Ruins, a place riddled with the past of her people. Their visit is interrupted by the anguished spirits of the Ilythiiri, jealous of the happiness Qualn has managed to find.

It is here Qualn confides in Larry her tragic tale of arrival, and their unspoken bond grows stronger still. Shortly after they return from this romantic trek, Larry gifts Qualn with a precious ring.

Larry makes the mistake of bringing another woman, and Qualn's heated passion betrays her nature. The other woman is an Elistraeen preistess, who gives blessing to their love. But neither Larry nor Qualn will admit their feelings for each other.

In a fit of passion fearful of their love being exposed, the Preistess is slain shortly after. Larry and Qualn take to the shadows, once more on the run from those who would not accept them. Our lovers return in time to their place of meeting, Qualn extending an invitation Larry did not expect. He finds himself in the bedchambers of Qualn, where in her own way she shares her feelings with Larry.

The story of these two unlikely lovers ends as all tragedies do, with an untimely demise. Here we see a shot of one of the last times the ill fated couple have some precious time alone, They stand in the darkness staring into each other's eyes, wishing they could say everything; but daring to say nothing.

VanillaPudding

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Quote from: VanillaPudding;121312lol

Ebok

My eyes, they burn.

Talir

A tragic tale of woe. The ring is truly cursed, it's owner meant to die in a most brutal way.

Daemonic Daz

Just show the pictures with the hawt Cyb0r

TheMoonlightBecomesYou

This is just creepy.

Dr Dragon

PFFT!? What self respecting Drow or Halfling would fall in love? Come on what is net Dwarf and Duerger or Dwarf and kobolds?

Equinox

Aww! they could make a spawn of little drowlings!.... I mean.. er..

OMG! TEHCYBOR IT BURNZ MAH EYEZ! AHHH

Pestilence

[sniffs] So romantic :(. I am gonna cry myself tonight but, why would a halfling and a drow fall in love?

HalflingMaurauder

Quote from: Pestilence;121392[sniffs] So romantic :(. I am gonna cry myself tonight but, why would a halfling and a drow fall in love?

At first, it was simply a "Do as I say or I stab you" relationship, but slowly and surely, it grew into something more, something precious. Feelings shared but never spoken, and precious moments neither could forget. The Sheer passion shared between this ill fated couple was truly overwhelming at times. The love both knew could never be accepted, But could not deny it existed. For a few brief moments, surrounded by the anguished and jealous screams of the Ilythiiri, They knew that they completed each other.

Those last few hours they spent together were truly heartbreaking, almost as if they knew one of them would not wake up the following night.

Sandstorm

Bunch of creeps on the internet.

Caddies

A poor replacement for Mr. Ice.

Arthurian_Spark

A beautiful love story. Looking forward to following more.

MexicanGunslinger