Thank you EFU

Started by Dr Dragon, February 01, 2013, 11:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Dragon

In my interview for studying abroad I got told at the interview that my application showed the signs of a good storyteller. I give 100% of this credit to EFU thank u guys.

TheMacPanther

Vlaid

Pup

You are welcome.  Please tell us more!

P.S.-- I'm super proud and and excited for you man.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Dr Dragon

Quote from: TheMacPanther;324685Where ya going?

Sweden

HalflingPower

Bring me back some wooden shoes.

Outcast

Better be sure that "wonderful storyteller" means what you think it means before you get too excited doc.

Sheer Gluttony

"We know you made up everything on your application, and whilst it was a good story, we do not believe slaying a dragon is actually possible in reality"

Canzah

lol. Congrats DrD, and see you soon!

Yalta

Dr Dragon in Europe. Holy Shit.

efuincarnate

He's stalking the Euro DM's. ... you have been warned.

Seriously tho, congrats Doc..you survived that here to unnamed worthless school district, and appear to be thriving. Well done!

Pup

Quote from: HalflingPower;324796Bring me back some wooden shoes.

I think you are confusing Sweden with the Netherlands.  They may love wooden shoes and tulips in Sweden though as well...
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Pup

Also, still waiting on details.  Many of us don't troll irc.  What's up, Doc? *bites a carrot*

~The Professionals

Coldburn

Quote from: Pup;324958They may love wooden shoes and tulips in Sweden though as well...

Who doesn't?

Kinslayer988

I have heard that tabletop games are very popular in Sweden. Be sure to have fun in Swedesia.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers