old man Jebediah the Prophet

Started by Legebril, November 23, 2022, 08:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legebril

Praise the Lordah!
Jebediah retired to be in service at the Trash Island in the last days of the rings. It did not feel right to side with necros or fight against only salvation vs Nothing, so retirement was a good option.

Begun to preach the End days and now they are here, this char was 1000% success! Never underestimate Power word, preach ! :)
He was the most awesome charter I have played on EFU. I could relate to one of  my inner aspects and in the result RP flowed naturally.  Could have done more on him but moving to New Zealand took most of my time in past few weeks.

Feeling proud that I was able to convert five people to the Faith of Trash and stayed true to base concept. And feeling sad that Lord Pitter Peter did not deem Jeb worthy of His most Holy Trash 5th circle Relic. Sticking to RP and playing neutral character was a challenging at times, thanks to community for good advices and inspiration to stick with own RP without bending over and taking sides.

Funny facts:

• Jeb talked with 'god' and got his 'visions' while going on psychedelics trips. He did not hide his mushroom bags and nobody asked T_T

• Idea of trash priest that throws garbage at people in exchange for buffs came while playing a druid that was posing as Pitter Peter priest.
    [hide][/hide]

• He genuinely believed there are no such things as good and evil, just different points of view. And tried his best not to judge anyone no matter what.
  • Inspiration for southern style preaching:
    [hide][/hide]

Kudos to Agni, Otto, Sanka&Spoon, BetaKI, team Orza, retainer 'Winespleen' and others.

Some other screenies.
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]

Empress of Neon

He was a fun Pitter Pete priest. He will be missed.  :'(

Caderousse

Always quick to help those in need, he never asked why, only how. Thanks for getting Sykes back on his feet and for the general RP!

KaedweniKnight