Brjax Rollonsen, Civilized Northman

Started by Skovox Blitzer, March 03, 2017, 01:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skovox Blitzer

Brjax Rollonsen started as a char just to get me back in the swing of EfU before making a 'real' character. He ended up being fun to play despite being of the maligned barbarian class.  In fact, his 'Curse' of the 'Cursed' perk saved him more than once, and even appeared in PvP twice. He ended up getting hooked up with Ophelia and the Mystrylites, and eventually the rebellion and collection of the Golden Goose relics.

BRIEF history: Brjax was cast out of his tribe after he literally transformed into a giant, raging beast during a typical raid around the Ten Towns.  He spent the next 20+ years educating himself and learning of the wider world, including magic.

(Should've been level 10 but lost 9763 xp without even dying.  Be careful what choices you make.  Heh.)

I have many screenshots, but these are likely the ones most would want to see.

Questioning Commander Barkely.

*Spellguard Commander Duke Barkley casting unknown spell*
*Spellguard Commander Duke Barkely casts unknown spell*

If only I had had an endurance potion for that 1 more point of Fortitude!  A cool death, though.

Special thanks to Ironside, Halfbrood, Elmo, SwiftRed, abala, crimmage, Alcodwarf, and the player of Wulfric.  Many others of course, too.  Very special thanks to Dina for playing the Khaleesi to my Jora (sans the betrayal part)!

The Old Hack

Alas, poor Brjax! I really liked him :(

But man, an epic death!

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

goate

BARBARIANS ALL SUCK! DO NOT PLAY THEM!

Cheers man, I didn't get to interact with Brjax much, but when I did I felt like he was something special.

The Crimson Magician

Brjax the Bold! great PC :)

Golgo13

Kinda wish I had made different decisions at key times, so we might've gotten to interact more often.

Regardless, welcome to the Fugue, don't take my spirit cookies. :)