The Gilden One of the Euphonius Canopy

Started by Octarine, April 18, 2020, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octarine

Gildwyn

I am REALLY not good at taking screenshots, or making Obituaries, but I thought I would try my hand at what I did have.

Gildwyn was the first monster I've ever played for EfU. (That wasn't a social infiltrator). And while I had a ton of f(a)un on him, I think he will be my last for a while!

Thank you to the players of Ayabal, Jandar, and Baddog for being some of the best allies I've had on a PC.

And for all of the rest of you, who didn't kill me on sight and let this faun bring a little chaotic joy to the city.

Waking up for the first time, within what he called the Euphonius Canopy.

Me and a monk friend got stoned in the drips.

When everyone was a pony, I was a HORSE.

A nice paused shot, looking like I just uppercutted this idiot.

A pervert in the sewers...

The Grand Pondsmans Ball, a revel for Pzatharun

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Scrappa-yeti

Great character.

You really encapsulated the fae nature, being whimsical and entertaining without being soft.

The event was the best one I have seen on EfU.

Great work.

(Also, disclaimer, I almost FDed you on your first day, when you walked out into the Ponds and said hi to everyone. So glad I didnt!)

Easy To Remember

Monster life is rough! Good job. Represented the whimsical fey race in a neat way.

MoneyCaster

A fauntastic character who made ponds feel like a interesting and living place for a period of time.

Better luck next time, see you around.

Drink With Me

The only interaction I had is when we got into a scrap but outside of that I still thought the character was a neato.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

SergeantWombat

The Second Helping Boys

I gave you mashed potatoes once. You put the bowl on your head and did a little dance.

Later you gave me mashed potatoes too.

You were Ferl's mashed potato monster. They can never take that away from us. RIP