Previous setting questions!

Started by VanillaPudding, July 15, 2013, 02:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

I figured I might start this topic out of my own personal interest, but I also suspect some other players may have questions they can post here that the DMs can possibly answer if they hold no more relevance in the setting. If they do, which I trust many might, then we can expect no answer! I'll start with a few that I find (perhaps oddly) intteresting.

Who was the "Caretaker of Ymph", once holding a lair near the High Seat?

Who was the "Masked Rafter?" (Anyone important undiscovered?)

What happened to the Stargazers that entered the Mists with Kepti?

Kinslayer988

Who was Muskroot

What is the fate of the Forgotten Circle

What is the fate of the Order Numinous

Who was Mist End Proprietor Nicholas Hood?
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

9lives

Vlaid

What about the really important questions.....

What was Pal, really? The reincarnated embodiment of a fallen paladin seeking redemption through an obscure but powerful druid?

Who would win in a fight, Tau or Gaesearic?

Who would win in a fight, the Agony of the Hunt, or the Apetite, or the Giant-Kings Zohlrunde and Hrigonna?

Countless other, important questions....to be answered.

MirrorMask

Who was the statue in the canopy of the fogotten forest to?  The one with the rusted long sworx that would spawn every reset.

Howlando

I would emphasize the point that we are still in the same setting and that these mysteries (or some of them, at least) may yet be further explored. After all, years ago when Chapter 1 finished, some players had this idea that all the secrets of Sanctuary should be OOC'ly revealed.... and yet here we are.

SanTelmo

QuoteWho would win in a fight, Tau or Gaesearic?

It amuses me that you even ask silly questions like this...

You know the answer in your heart.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Kotenku

Quote from: Howland;344104I would emphasize the point that we are still in the same setting and that these mysteries (or some of them, at least) may yet be further explored. After all, years ago when Chapter 1 finished, some players had this idea that all the secrets of Sanctuary should be OOC'ly revealed.... and yet here we are.

You heard it here, first, folks. EFU Chapter 6, Return to the Surface.

Weaverific

What happened to the Sword of the Zodiac near the Lake of Mist?

Gotham

Quote from: Kotenku;344133You heard it here, first, folks. EFU Chapter 6, Return to the Surface.

EFU Chapter 28: OK BACK TO THE UNDERDARK FOR THE LAST TIME FOR REALS GUYS

AfroMullet

How do the myconid feel about what happened to the Gods?

Knight Of Pentacles

Did anyone ever get to be a H'balan undead after succumbing?

Ebok

Quote from: Knight Of Pentacles;344207Did anyone ever get to be a H'balan undead after succumbing?

Yes

The Old Hack

Quote from: Gotham;344152EFU Chapter 28: OK BACK TO THE UNDERDARK FOR THE LAST TIME FOR REALS GUYS

That one made me snigger uncontrollably. >.<

Knight Of Pentacles

This is more of a EFU:A question. But I'm wondering if the Sunite goblin "priestess" from the Gobsquat ever got spells before she was cut down by the Nightrisers?