Timothy Andersal - Flame Roach

Started by Pigadig, May 15, 2016, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigadig

The aim with Tim was to make a Roachman Unpredictable Sorceror Bloodbandit who would maybe eventually become a Bloodmage.

In short: roll all the dice.

It... it didn't go so good, right from the very beginning...

And so was Tim born with a statline of 6/6/6/12/9/18.

[hide="Early Life"]

[/hide]

Until it came once again for pain at level 8, with double doom dice!

[hide="The final burning days..."]

[/hide]

His final stats:

[hide="Pity Loot and BOM Loot"]

[/hide]

grumpy

I only knew "Tim" for like, three days =(  Sweet PC, he grabbed my curiosity.

NothingGoldCanStay

zDark Shadowz

It was great fun playing with you again with your new incarnation, but to be honest... I didn't know he was a roach until now XD never did ask for you to remove your helmet...

zerotje

Those starting rolls, I don't know why it's me feeling pain just witnessing that... Anyway, I enjoyed Tim on both my PC's I encountered him with. Good job pigadig.

TheTacoWizard

"Sulfer... Sulfer...Boat?" Loved that PC great job man! Only knew your character for 3 days but every time I met him It was great fun.

Pentaxius

Didn't see much of him but his journal sure had some flair!

Tala

I was really glad you kept on playing even after the lvl 8 rolls, well done =]

Random_White_Guy

Sadly short lived partnership on Ael but your fireballing to save the other boat at Mulutakt was fucking amazingly well done! I love me some evokers who use strategy and that one was perfect.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

PanamaLane

My favorite thing was Tim showing up with tons of gems and asking Aveni to do exactly what she loves. I guess it took another half-mutated psychopath to really get her, you know? Great character man. GL in next.

Twelve

efuincarnate

Timmer! Too short, man too short..was a really intrigueing PC, so much more to learn of him. Don't wait to long to get back in the action.