Ten-Tonne Brunn

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 13, 2019, 11:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Brunn came around as on a previous PC I saw an amazing variety of NPC gang names. While things didn't go as I planned trying to carve a PC faction in the new world, it was definitely an interesting learning experience and helped see a lot more of the game world.

Thanks to those involved in the antics, and since a few people had asked about it OOC, here's the list of 100% IC found gang names from named NPCs and antics folks beaten up in the game world.

Not too spoilery since I shouted about them a lot in sendings and talked to people IG about them...

But this kind of intricate attention to detail is what makes EFU one of my favorite places to play. It's not just "Bandit Veteran" or "Bandit Grunt" anymore. There's an entire world of mischief makers and each one has different armors and styles and motifts and dangers.

QuoteBandit Dweebs
Cobbledogs
Breadbloods
Howling Stone Street King
Sing Lord
Cackling Wolf
Hooting Street-Pain Gut Wrencher
Roaring Ring Runner Foot Stomper
Unbloodied
Heartless Ring Nose-Jabber
Roaming Cannibals
Cruel Tusk Neck-Snapper
Wailing Alleystomper Cut-throat
Greedy Fistfool Cobbleslicer
Ruthless Street Pain Crim
Yowling Streetwarble Nose-Jabber
Cold-Blooded Lord Cutthroats
Belligerent dirk stabber
Weeping Groat Neck Snapper
Shining Dagger Cut-throat

Brawls, Bombings, and Zen Living

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Thekangaroo

Sad to see him gone so soon! Cool PC

Aethereal

I enjoyed our interactions and was looking forward to seeing the territory of the Ten-Tonners breaching into the 98th! Alas, it seems it was not meant to be. Good show, nonetheless.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.