Micheal Tommas

Started by Bearic, February 06, 2012, 02:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Hack

Micheal Tommas was absolutely fantastic. Few of my characters did not interact with him, few of them remained unmoved by him. I think Karrin Connell was the one who had the closest relationship with him; she liked him more than she liked any other human because he had a mindset so close to that of what she considered the ideal hin.

With his passing, an era of EfU has passed, too. A quiet, almost imperceptible era, perhaps, but still. Great, great character. :)

Jayde Moon

This is bullshit.  No way Michael Tommas is dead.

I look forward to seeing what Bearic brings out next.

Lenthis

Awsome Char mate, From interacting with anotropos as a close friend, to being present in the lives of all my other chars after him. You have been a steady landmark in the chaos of EFU, its sad to see him go, but epic things are going to come from you, as an old woman would say. "I kin feel 'et in meh bones."

chrijone

And thus does he pass from this realm into that of legends. Brilliant character, hear hear!

AKMatt

Fun times.  I recall surviving beholder doom alongside Mr. Tommas ages ago.

Questing Knight

Cool pc, I remember meeting him back in the days of the stygians and he has seemed consistent and true to the character all this time.

AllMYBudgies

I can't quite believe that he's gone. Really well done with him, he really was a work of art in his own right.

Canzah

A genuine good aligned character. Kudos to you, Sir.

Porkolt

Aethereal

I went through my screenshot archives to see if I could find something nice to add in tribute to his legacy. And as I flicked through the memories of times dark, wondrous, and at sometimes utterly evil, I was reminded of just how epic a journey it is to partake of the EFU experience.

Michael Tommas played a brilliant support role as the pages of this interactive tale were turned; whether it be tending the fields of the Dominion, aiding and sharing lore with the scholars of the isles, lending hope to those in need, or writing of the times past that only he could recall.

Without further ado, allow me to present just a couple of screenshots to share Mitch's (as his friends would call him, in times of old) ambient and occasionally heroic presence throughout this grand play.

Micheal introduces himself, revealing the humble farmer and scholar he is.:

Dutifully mining away in the mountain holdfast of the dwarves while the others converse.:
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Spiffy Has

Quote from: alphabits;273537Secret King of the Isle, RIP.

"Lo! For when all is lost and the world needs its heroes to plant the seeds shall his Majesty Thommas emerge from the Mist and give mankind the calibre needed to stand on its feet once more!

Hail the King, hail the Lord of Mist!"

Amazing, stellar, incredible.

shadesofblack

Very cool PC that became a part of the ambiance. He was consistent with who he was throughout all these months. I enjoyed the lore that he wrote as well. Good stuff, thanks for fun times.

Cerberus

Bummer, I was looking forward to interacting with him more...
Well played!

TheMacPanther

Elisa

Had all of my pc's interact with him, my most recent changeing her view of the Muster and order quite substantially because of what he said.  Can't believe my original pc made it into the screenshots.  An honor to be there.

Edit: damn, wrong account.

-MirrorMask