Tamia Vilow: a sad and tall elf

Started by Gordan, November 27, 2021, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

Tamia started because Nazey contacted me asking me if i wanted to play a elf for Wealdath

Aand i sed...no, i will play a Half-elf  girl from ticker with anger problems....:-P

Tamia was a challenge to RP for many reasons, first and foremost, no surprise, i'm not a woman , and this is the first long lived female char i wanted to play, for such reason i wanted to give her a tomboy attitude easier to RP.

Then i wanted to play a barbarian and OH MY...i love them ... i mean, i played only figthers and rogues for soo long before and Tamia was truly powerful in the 1v1. both in PvP that in PvE in the Arena, she collected and selled for prestige  a lot of cards and actualy i believe she just missed the big guns ((Arkay of Orza , the black knigth, the Yellow lion))

She was truly funny in many ways... but there are been many IC and OOC problems with her, expecialy the problem of my timezone that like always prevented me to be active when the rest of house Wealdath was.

Beside that she had a good run, i do not wanted her to disapear soo soon but after reached level 8 and been robbed of 5000 and plus groats i decided i had enough and was best for me to play something else.

When the regent of wealdath comanded her to gain prestige she started work on that an  she gained at the end araund  5300 prestige points, that is more than any other char of mine ever had .

Soo, yeha, Tamia was a good char in the wrong faction, not because Wealdath is bad but because is not what i was hoping for, and was active most in the wrong timezone

My kuddos go to:

Odette: for have been such a good friend

Jacinta: For been Jacinta

Crow the half-orc : Best half-orc char of efu period!

Guin of Sunpurse: for have been Tamia love interess for some time

Run: for FOIG reason

Ulf: for have been her swore enemy

Pyke: Nazey is gust soo dammed good as a player, all with him is great , he made me cry in RL at least twice, one for sadness and one from laugh

Galia: the Arcane archer wanna be...

Walykos: for been a good friend and companion

https://imgur.com/a/TszAc4Z

I have few more shots that if i remember i will post in a second moment, put them now would be a spoiler for chars that are still araund.

Oh yeha i was going to forget

Tamia discovered more secrets abaut COR than all my other chars combined.... Bam bam Baaaaaaaam

see you space cowboys

SalveForThePeople

Whether it was cutting down orcs together or sitting in the Glum having a quiet chat, I enjoyed Odette's interactions with Tamia and playing with you all throughout.