Visha Chance, Mendicant of the Light Empyrean

Started by Astra, December 11, 2021, 10:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astra

Visha Chance was my first PC that I was able to play until completion. I'll always have a soft spot for her.  An Awoken, she was first and foremost someone who saw a Light in every being, and believed that everyone deserved redemption and kindness.

She was a Mendicant of the Severed Thread, following in Vivian Servanus's footsteps. She devoted herself to a life of pacifism and poverty in order to better heal a broken world. She was also a founding member of the Boundary Dogs, and a friend to everyone she knew.

I wish I could write a better obit but I'm a teary mess right now! Thanks to everyone for giving me a great experience with this character. See you in the next life!

SalveForThePeople

Visha was an amazing and interesting character. She was a great mix of fervent but curious, faithful but unorthodox. I'm going to miss miss her and what her and Odette shared.

Cat

Visha was great! I had a blast on her on the little time I had when I played Calypso.

Empress of Neon

I'll miss Visha. She was so nice/constantly brought an air of amusement/mirth. A+