Richard Winterborn, twiced knight

Started by Gordan, July 29, 2022, 02:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

""Most have been forgotten. Most deserve to be forgotten. The heroes will always be remembered. The best. The best and the worst. And a few who were a bit of both.""

-George R.R. Martin

Richard Winterborn was the son of a farmer of 98, his father joined the banners of Oldflowers despise his age and died during the orzan purge,  the two were realy close not having siblings,
trying to honor an old promise made to his father Richard began to walk like a hedge knight, his dream was to become a knight without being a retainer.

which he managed to do twice.

first as ser wintersbane of the selie court, and then Oldflowers' wayfinder

richard like many of my characters he was lawfull good but he had low intelligence which led him to say strange things or not understand what was said

another good soul in a city that has no mercy ...

this and my third character being killed in 2 months, geriance and robert didn't have a long history or goals and therefore didn't hurt.

I'd be lying if I didn't say this hurts.

I hope the young knight will remain in your memories as he will remain in mine

kuddos go to

Wendel Oldflowers

Rin Ferrel

The visitor

The Reverend

the warden of the maze

Guzz

Reed

Mebril

and wolfgang

see you in another story, another way.

Screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/lMrV8jG

PS: i forgot tell, insipration for him was Duncan The Tall from "The Hedge knight" of -George R.R. Martin

The second name come from a realy cool song

SN

He sure will, he was very cool! Well done, Gorda .
EFU gets brutal at times, have to remember that it's only a game in the end, and sometimes things just happen beyond ones control.
Looking forward to your next character!

VanillaPudding