Ophelia Whitmore, Mistress of the Markets

Started by AsheandCinders, March 24, 2023, 08:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsheandCinders

Well that certainly didn't go how I expected.

I made Ophelia either the first or second day of v6, with just one thing in mind.

"I am going to make bank off Potions."

What I ended up with was probably the character I've enjoyed most on this server.

Merchanting, Politics, Interior Design, Good Friends, Good Enemies, Backroom deals and Blatant stands. I got to try a whole lot of new things I'd never had the confidence for on EfU, and a big thank you to everyone who made the whole experience that much more fun.

I suck at screenshots, so have some random ones with no real context or pattern. Don't think there's any major spoilers in here but peek at your own risk.

A Snazzy office space.
[hide][/hide]

Meetings Meetings Meetings
[hide]

[/hide]

Always a Queue for Whitmore's Wares
[hide]

[/hide]

DM Loot from Akke's giveaway (for a total of around 24 unbuffed appraise), Not Pictured because I forgot to ever grab a Screenie, the 60% Reduction OUB Skill Focus Appraise bag from BigOrcMan that became the cornerstone of my Merchant career.
[hide]

[/hide]

Political Wheeling and Dealing
[hide][/hide]

Conversations on blending in.
[hide]

[/hide]

A well oiled questing machine
[hide]

[/hide]

v6 has helped me really appreciate and enjoy EfU in a way I couldn't in CoR, can't wait to bring something new to it!

Don Nadie

Loved Ophelia. Glad I got to make her a little sonnet! :D I look forward to your next one!

Random_White_Guy

"IS THAT A FUCKING THRONE"

Best trial ever :) Way to kickass and show folks how much money can be made, and thrown around, to leave a lasting mark.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Empress of Neon

"You know you lost a good a neighbor when, politics and ideologies aside, you feel an overwhelming sense to mourn."

Ophelia was a delight and full of promise. Sorry to she she never realized her fullest potential (as is per tradition on efu, where failure is the norm) in politics/impact on the setting, but damn if she wasn't beloved by most.

I can't wait to see your next. A+

Voss_

Great example of how much a character can impact the world without ever needing to pick up a sword.

It was a pleasure to serve as your foil, every interaction with Ophelia was genuinely something to look forward too.