Averroes Tasfhin, The Aetheling, Chaunter of B'aara, Exile

Started by Doofus, July 09, 2023, 09:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doofus

Hi!

Averroes lived from 2023-05-16 to 2023-07-09, which is maybe a record for one of my PCs.

Before I get into her life, I'm going to thank, Bearic, Roxy, Abala, Ninelives for their DM support and Amelie, Domhnall, Lynneth, Mari, Afsana, Echemmon, Cosine, Galen, Rennik, Joachim, Yomar, Salvatore for being cool.

Averroes was born to one of the wandering clans of the Smoulderpeaks and was a child during the events of the Deluge Apocalypse. Her father kept her, and himself, safe at the cost of every life in her clan. He later perished during the ten years following, in the hellish Ash Waste. Leaving Averroes alone, as she finally found sanctuary in Ephia's Well. She never forgave her father for his "rouketh" manner and sought to be the opposite of a coward, to the point of profound stupidity.

She believed every citizen of the Well deserved a second chance, because what is Ephia's Well if not a second chance for the whole of the Disc, if the Pilgrim's Prophecy is to be believed This hero complex led to her eventual exile, batting for the wrong baby-eating team later in her career for the Janissary, and contrary to popular belief, she wasn't a Bashmu-Kar plant. She was, however, correctly picked by Colmes for not being true to the Legion at that point, having planned to defect to the Tonsured should the Legion ever come to blows with the caravan.

Anyways, that's basically all of her story I can tell at this point, but. I really recommend people make PCs with faith as a big thing in their morals, it's fun to have to defer your moral judgements to other PCs teachings or ask them for advice. I also suggest the Janissary, but make friends before you join the Legion or you might end up lonely like I did.

Some assorted screens:
Friend?
Fren.
Cave Gaming
Speed Trap
Familiar Face
Cosine
Charity
Huhwuhhuh?

Zickery

Averroes was absolutely stellar and was always a joy to interact with. Amazing PC! Can't wait to see your next!

Blue41

I'm glad you stuck with this PC, even as it became more and more apparent that you remaining a Janissary wasn't going to be in the cards. You played her strengths-and weaknesses- very well and it's a shame we won't get to run into each other again.

Random_White_Guy

Early encounter with her on Sol with the Drug business was just hilarious and great!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Moonlighter