Edha - The Silent Muse

Started by Infra, August 01, 2023, 10:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infra

After several months of inconsistent activity, I believe the responsible thing to do is retiring Edha and remembering her as the incredible experience she has been since the start of this chapter.

Edha has certainly been one of my most enjoyable characters on EFU, up there with one or two others. While I made her as an unassuming first character this chapter, she got a lot more attention than I ever could have dreamed of.

Playing a mute was a fun challenge, one that I was worried at first would be annoying for others. Hopefully she able to communicate efficiently through hand gestures and a generous dose of patience from those around her.

Thank you for everyone who came to Edha asking for a portrait, you allowed me into each of your characters in their own way, you made me a part of your story.

I will never forget these memories.

- Huruh

Moonlighter

A delight. So many good memories.

Random_White_Guy

She was the first PC Sol Auk met and our "She can't talk"/"He is pretending he can't read" + "Let's find someone to translate" leading us to Leiah was one of the most fun encounters ever hahah.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Pandip

Precious, evocative, and phenomenally well played. I've never been a fan of mute characters but you did it in such a heartfelt and emotive way that Edha immediately became the little sister of anyone frequenting the Krak.

Come back soon!

Don Nadie

Edha was such a sweet buddy to have, and a nice friend :) Thanks for everything you added to the server!