Farideh Goldbarg

Started by granny, November 08, 2023, 11:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granny

BACKSTORY

Farideh Golbarg was a refugee who sought shelter in the unforgiving desert of Ephia's Well. Her family had been torn apart by marauders during a devastating raid, leaving her orphaned and alone in the harsh desert.

Her early days were marked by wandering alone through the desolation. During those difficult times, her grandmother, in a time now treasured as a cherished memory, shared tales of The Mother, B'aara. Farideh's grandmother imparted the teachings and myths of The Mother, emphasizing the importance of water, purity, and the cleansing of wickedness.

These stories left a profound impact on Farideh, instilling in her a deep appreciation for the significance of water in the arid desert and the need to protect its sanctity. As she sought refuge in Ephia's Well, she carried her grandmother's teachings and the tales of The Mother with her, nurturing her devotion to the faith.

A SHORT WEEK WITHIN THE WELL

She survived the desert, but not the very home of her Mother, Ephia's Well. Before even being able to actually help the Feast of B'aara happen, Farideh fell victim of creatures that she did not know nor understand. Others fell and came back. But for some reason, the heavens did not answer to her pleas.

I had PLANS for her, as usual. I tried playing for the first time a Lawful Good character for a change, but I could not resist and, more than once, I felt like she was actually a Chaotic Crazy Good Lunatic. It was a fun come back to EFU. The server is feeling fresh and the player base/ DMs stand as delightful as I once knew them.

Let's see what other tales come to me next so I can share them with you.

Hierophant

Farideh was great. Can't wait to see what you do next! Welcome back to EFU, Granny.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Karp

"Grab my hands, let's make a prayer"

Very fun interactions, hope to see you on your next!

granny

... not... yet. cheers, this tale has not ended.