EfU DOTA 2 Coaching Service

Started by Tarell, May 15, 2013, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarell

join #dota

With the increasing popularity of DOTA 2 on EfU, Perroy and I have decided to offer semi-professional, high queue coaching for new and experienced players who want to refine their game.

We''ll be offering matchmaking test games free of charge, with personal coaching at £5/hour - we've had plenty of experience in showing new players the ropes and giving them a leg-up over the russian trashcans of pure publer matchmaking, while we're knowledgeable enough that even more advanced players will be able to pick up a thing or two.

If you're interested, PM either Perroy or myself on the forums or on IRC.

Perroy

Testimonials

16:21 Lyvathar So after playing with them
16:21 Lyvathar Gotta say
16:21 Lyvathar worth paying
16:31 Lyvathar They are good jayde
16:31 Lyvathar they can teach you
16:32 Lyvathar If you are ever looking for another person to que invite me though, happy to play with you guys

14:46 Canzah If I was ever thinking of quitting LoL, I would definately be interested in some advice from you two.

Lyvathar

I can vouch that they do know what they're talking about. If you want to get better at Dota this is a good way to do it.

Balop

I can attest to the coaching skill and friendly proficiency these two possess, would recommend their services to anybody wanting to increase their player knowledge of the game, to learn how to work as a team, etc, etc, and other neat tips 'n tricks!

SanTelmo

i put these two into dumpster any day... alone

BM ulti 4ever
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Ethereal Pilgrim

Caddies

WanderingVengeance

14:46 Canzah If I was ever thinking of quitting LoL, I would definately be interested in some advice from you two.
14:47 Canzah Said no Canzah ever.