No more giant square oozes

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, December 08, 2008, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

Quote from: MisterPAIN;99738These spawns are directly related to my ragequitting.

Then I fully support keeping the spawns.

Cruzel

Quote from: "Snoteye"I didn't respond because, believe it or not, Cruzel is right.

Lol.

Jayde Moon

I would like to point out that over the past month or so that this has been an issue, the 5 or 6 instances I have heard of this happening are all at the exact same transition, between the Western Point ans the southern bogs.

DangerousDan

Quote from: Caddies;99753The most compelling testament thus far as to why we should keep them.

Daemonic Daz

Tracker

Happened again, but this time it was a case of one of us, Jayde actually, spotting it transitioning and calling for a DM to move it so our party didn't walk straight into Death By Paralysis Aura.

The Oozes are defeatable if you catch them in the open and shoot them down, but if they transition, you're hosed. Can we just have them removed and replaced with Troll squads, more Mounds or just anything you can invis and run from or just be able to stealth past if they end up on a transition.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

DESTROY THEM, EATS THEM, KILL THEMS ALL! THEY SHALL NO LONGER PLAGUE USSS, GET RID OF THEM!

plz...plz...plz....get rid fo them

lovethesuit

Maybe just remove that paralyzing aura. I happen to really like cubes!

Pup

I like them.  Just get rid of the one by the transition to the Southern Bog from the Western Point.  I have personally run into that one twice on transition (luckily I survived).
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals