Legate Domhnall Guivarch

Started by One_With_Nature, December 24, 2023, 08:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

[A note is left for the Legate in his office]

Domhnall,

The time has come to fulfil our agreement. We have a lot of work to do in the coming weeks.

Ricario.

Erudiche

Ricario,

As soon as I am free from my obligations officiating Wintermoss-related festivities and events, I will install you as per our agreement. I apologize for any delay, such is merely the product of the season.

Domhnall
Redemption! Redemption!

One_With_Nature

Domhnall,

We need to meet and then shortly after call a meeting of the White League. The machinations of the Gold and Purple are set in motion and we must move quickly to thwart them.

Regards,

Ricario

One_With_Nature

Domhnall,

Not had chance to speak with you personally so just a couple of things I wanted to relay before a few things come to pass:

Marcellus is broke so do not let him use the allotment to rally any favour just before the election. The longer the allotment can be delayed the better, but if it must come to pass, it would be good to maintain as much in the coffers as possible until Marcellus is out. He will be desperate soon when he sees everything is crumbling around him.

Also heard that he's trying to raise some citizens by giving them free citizenship masquerading as giving out free voices. If he wants to do that he can agree to abolish the voice system or he can pay just like everyone else. If you can block this would be good.

Got plenty to discuss next we meet.

Regards,

Ricario

Erudiche

Redemption! Redemption!

One_With_Nature

* a brief note slip under the office door*

Domhnall,

I would appreciate ye support of my candidacy if you got time tomorrow to meet with me to sign my petition. Speak soon.

Ricario

Erudiche

[A note delivered to the Ricario's room at the Krak.]

Ricario,

Unusually busy at present. If the opportunity emerges, I shall.

Domhnall
Redemption! Redemption!

One_With_Nature

Domhnall,

Appreciate you are busy. I don't really need any input on the election, got everything in hand so far as securing the votes. Might be a few obstacles but nothing I can't handle.

There is something you can do for me, if you can do it during the campaign all the better. Remove Hamdan from his position effective immediately, it's time we purge all traces of Marcellus troupe from government and it will bode well in securing a dual white mandate.

I'll gladly settle any repercussions from it.

Regards,

Ricario