Jeremiah Dimes - Agent J-01

Started by Agent X001, February 22, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent X001

Biography and Concept: Dimes was born the sickly son of a whore and her pimp in Lower Sanctuary during the final years.  He came of age in a turmultous time where a feeble child like himself had to survive by his ability to stand behind the strongest brute who'd take him in.  He was abused and exploited and as he grew up he began to resent his circumstances and the Lower mentality. Becoming a Spellguard informant was his way out of the shit-crusted streets of his home.  Selling a number of his close friends out to the Catchers and Wardens landed him an apprenticeship. He would later become a Warder after the Crystal War and eventually earn his robes.  He believed strongly in pursuing the Architect's Plan.  He never wanted a child to grow up under the same circumstances he did and believed Final Sanctuary was a means to create a truly safe, abundant society.  His methods would become more calloused as his career went on and at his lowest point, he stood over the charred remains of Mycopolis and its peaceful denizens for the sake of the Great Work's completion. He'd even leave a part of his humanity behind, becoming the first Experimental Agent and one of Animator's pet projects.  Unfortunately, he was unable to witness Final Sanctuary's completion before falling in the line of duty hunting a dangerous thrall. His last moments were spent begging pathetically for his life like the pitiful urchin he once was. 

Here are some screenshots.  I think they might be in chronological order?

The paternity test came back...

Kinslayer988

<Kin>[Shout]:What are your thoughts on Operative Dimes?

A very dangerous agent, always pushing the PR line. I had a lot of fun DMing for Dimes over the Steward war. I look forward to your next!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Random_White_Guy

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

VanillaPudding

Kotenku

Lowborn scoundrel. Scurrilous filth.

Dyn carried his sorry crispy ass back from Zardon's lair when he got that power of fire and how did he repay her? :(

Twelve

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Nezgul

RIP. I enjoyed making fun of him when he was a dinky Warder, and then begrudgingly going along with his ideas once he became an Agent.