More inn rooms

Started by Bobbybrown, May 12, 2010, 08:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbybrown

there should really be more inn rooms, or maybe another inn somewhere. it is really annoying to wait till someone else's time is up and trying to buy the room, its also easy to miss it.

SanTelmo

There's already three Inns, each having three rooms for rent. I think that's enough.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Bobbybrown

9 rooms total between HOW many players...like what, 100 total, 200?
now tell me if thats enough rooms.

Halfbrood

Considering the large player base you're always going to encounter problems in that regard. Having said that, not certain if the Hanged Goblin has rooms for rent, atm, but if it doesn't, perhaps adding some there would be worth it.

SanTelmo

Hanged Goblin has as well. Not every character on this server needs a room. We also have Guild Halls and faction storages for those characters in such position.

Yes, I agree you cannot instantly get your room but if you play a character that is fairly active and needs a room, you don't usually have to wait for too long to get it.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Relinquish

What gets redundant is when PCs in DM factions or in guilds have rooms on top of their faction/guild storage.

sylvyrdragon

I thought they made it so that you could not do that anymore?
I know in the past someone had an issue with a 'rented' room key not working and the guard taking it from them.  Turns out they were a member of a faction that had a guild house and that is what was supposed to happen.

Drakill Tannan

Maybe a large, non-private and cheaper room with liek 6 beds and 6 storage chests? It would solve the storage issue, but, wouldn't give the privacy or leetness of havin a regular room.