Esmé Delacroix - Lightbulb

Started by Cat, July 18, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

Since I don't have the time to devote to playing at the moment, I think Esme's story has reached an end. Thanks to everyone I played with, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Esmé was a minor noblewoman from Cormyr, having lived quite the sheltered life. She found herself in a whirlwind of change when coming to Sanctuary, and plunged headfirst into doing what she could in the name of good. Being the daughter of a politician, she sought to one day make a name for herself and achieve the status of Director. Never got that far, sadly. But the process of trying to get there was a lot of fun.

Anyways, some screens!

Testing my army of lightbulbs to see how many I could summon when I first made her.

She was pretty much in awe of meeting this guy right here.

My favorite screenshot of all. MY TROPHIES.

Thanks to all the dm's whose events I participated in.

Here's a couple pieces of the loot that I got.

These robes were my favorite thing ever. The fact that they ended up being my favorite color pleased me greatly.

Ebok

Lannister

No mention of Larrak? I'm surprised! A very nice character to play with.

Cat

I should have taken a screenshot of all the gifts he gave her! She kept every single one, and was pleased to be dotted on by a fellow nobleman. :D

She was vain, I can admit this.

Random_White_Guy

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The Old Hack

Esme was awesome :) I hope to see you back sometime soon!

MaimedGod

This makes me sad. RIP Esme/Glowfly!

shards

I loved her intrusion of people's letters and to know some naughty stuff of hers. A shame we did not proceed with my plans.

granny

I loved her intrusion of people's letters and to know some naughty stuff of hers. A shame we did not proceed with my plans.

Moonglow

Oh yeah, of course. I leave for two weeks, and when I come back, all of a sudden ''oh, I think Esme's story has reached an end, I'm gonna perma-death her'' ! Oh no no, it's okay, I understand. I can see clearly what you thought of me now!

:p

Good continuation to you. :)