PUM1, advanced experiment in animatronically-assisted carnage

Started by goate, March 03, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

PUM1's suffered complete system failure due to blunt force trauma.

== Screenshots ==[HIDE]

[/HIDE]

Bearic

zDark Shadowz

Scary, scary supergnome who could do some very good jump scares with that displaced advertisement of Dhimani's ingenuity and malice.

Random_White_Guy

Was more than happy to help get the crier of the crawler and her acolytes their needed supply and surplus for their carnage and antics

Watching you and Plum do urdlenite things was one of my favorite takes on the deity i've seen. Him bashing his face on your mole scepter before buffing of quests, the hostile displacements left around freaking people out, and all around pink-clad cheer leader of evil cult making any ritual better.

"CARNAGE!"

Despite our wild and bloody adventures managed to only get one good shot of her "Advertisements" and her shrieking for blood.

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Howlando

Pup

I love the Urdlen gnomes.  Like RwG said, Shmoosk bashing his head on your mace was hilarious and very fitting.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals