Make the Reliquary Quest static

Started by Anonymous Lemur, November 23, 2019, 07:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous Lemur

I don't really see the harm in making this quest a static given it is a once only quest. The rewards are sometimes a bit lack luster as it's possible to get a much worse relic than you start with from the quest. So I think it would be fine if it were placed in some manner of mysterious temple in the commons, maybe even the temple of the nine's basement.

Voss_

I support all solutions to the relic struggle.

Pandip

If being outright static is undesirable, I think it should at least appear relatively frequently in a low level area in 99, similar to how most of the Drips quests can be regularly found each reset.

Anonymous Lemur

Quote from: Pandip on November 23, 2019, 10:37:12 PM
If being outright static is undesirable, I think it should at least appear relatively frequently in a low level area in 99, similar to how most of the Drips quests can be regularly found each reset.

That would be good as well. As it stand sits exceptionally difficult to find and has a habit of simply not spawning.

Though I'd appreciate if you elaborated a little on the why you find it being static is undesirable.  If it weren't once only and capable of spawning relics that are -considerably- worse than the starting relic in efu:cor, then I might follow the logic.  For me the reason I think it -should- be static is because it's once only and you can get a pretty terrible relic from it. However if it was repeatable at any level as many times as you find it, that factor would be mitigated and randomization would be more than justified.