Photo log- Nyx Belwar, RIP

Started by efuincarnate, July 09, 2013, 04:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efuincarnate

Nyx Belwar- March 2013 til July of 2013.  

Thanks to DM staff, for letting me play the little OP deep gnome, super shadow that she was. And for making her a survivable char, in that special way they do!! Which without, she would of perished long ago!  One day, I shall master PVP! Any other player, most likely could of ruled the sever with her gear! Se la vie!

A ridiculously long char for me, thanks to the entire playerbase, of whom I tried to interact with and drag into the Underdark at every occasion.  She accomplished her app goals (Well one got done for her, thanks Stromme!), and in the end, was looking for a new direction. Got her dead. So it goes.

A ridiculous amount of screenshots will follow, so thumbnail style, cause that code RWG showed me, hurt my head..

Ebok

She was one of my favorite characters to have ever come across. <3

Bearic

That undead beholder looks like fun.

Zango_Unchained

Nyxnyxnyx, Nabs only true love, him being a human and her a deep gnome his affections never came to light!

Lol, May your next pc be as amazing.

xXCrystal_Rose

Nyx was an unexpectedly likeable little thing! Very cool addition to the setting.

Pentaxius

Sneaky little thing ! Nice to see such a special subrace on the server, she was a nice addition to the atmosphere, and fitted perfectly well with Samson's business.

Blue41

Nyx of the Depths! Should be proud of her, incarnate, well done.

granny

QuoteNyx was an unexpectedly likeable little thing! Very cool addition to the setting.

QuoteSneaky little thing ! Nice to see such a special subrace on the server, she was a nice addition to the atmosphere, and fitted perfectly well with Samson's business.

I only need to give you my congratulations.

Nyx was an inspiration and the problems you managed to solve with her... wow! The little Sherlock of the depths, my dear Watson!

The Mystery of the Murder of the Rothe and the Destruction of the Grove of Mushrooms... when others would sigh and give up thinking they would never find the ones responsible for the misdeeds (mostly because of mechanical limitations), you bite the bone and wouldn't let it go. Maybe you were lucky for me to be involved in both... who knows? ;)

Aethereal

Nice screenshots! It was awesome encountering Nyx with Zed, which led to a nice exchange of lore and indulgence of conspiracy in his demesne.

I also liked her attitude when she signed up with the Bloodstallions, that 'survivor' mindset about always being on the winning side.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.