The Herald

Started by Craig210, March 03, 2011, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig210

Encardo. aka The Herald.

I set my sights big, I wanted to be a badass nature character waging war on everyone and everything. This failed >.> low level barbs in the wild is a bad idea.

I also wanted to release H'bala and build a network of her agents all seeking to retrieve the stones. I made the network, and met alot of new and interesting players. Sadly i never got to release her, nor do anything really that awesome. I spent most my time being hunted, mugged, mugged some more, hunted some more. Before finally deciding to explore and look for an epic stash of loot. Things went from bad to worse and the many enemies i created caught me.

I aimed big, I aimed to be a Black guard, but not just a simple one. A black knight of H'bala. Encardo believed h'bala to be more than a lich, he believed her to be a goddess. Some of you know which one.

I app'd a simple special background to get on board straight away and then I was off. To all the new players I met, it was great fun. Though im sure in part the DM team are relieved to see me no longer pestering them to log in to deal with my corpse lol

Friends form with a commen goal

The hour and 30 min death begins, a farewell to an excellent fear bringer.

Syrov meets his end, a hand was offered at the start to work together he declined.

First day and already caught by the thane and team nature, while carrying a carved stone! Go me

Aethereal

Hahhaha. Some marvelous screenshots :):):)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Luke Danger

lol, I remember him. Only one interaction, but it was hilarious. I thought you were just some random L2 fresh from New Player's Ville, not the herald of H'bala. Hilarious that he was so much more. Had we known more, I probably would of brought my PC's killed by my hand count to... two. Heh.

Kinslayer988

Oh my god lol that was you? Thought the same thing as LD
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

AKMatt

Herald of H'Bala was sick.  Sorry for leading gank mob to you that one day in the Docks.

Don't worry about Luke thinking you're a random lvl 2, I still think that whenever I see Gloin. :P