Orcs 4

Started by 9lives, April 18, 2013, 02:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9lives

What better means to combat the continued xp nerfs of the dungeonhitlers than another addition to this award-winning quest series?

Zango_Unchained

Imo Orcs in spelljammer

The Old Hack

This should be a Mist time-travel scenario where the players get dropped in Red Eleint to participate in the doomed defence of an outpost the Orcs called "Lives of a Cat" because it had survived for stupidly long. The action consists of a steadily increasing stream of more and more powerful Orc spawns until it is a floodwave of Gathmaars and Shargaas Elites. The scenario ends when the player party is wiped.

~tOH.

Ironside

I don't know, isn't Orc Chieftan getting a bit old?  I don't know if he'd be able to reprise his lead role for a fourth stint on the stage...

The Old Hack

I forgot to include a suggested reward, so when the scenario ends, the surviving Orcs get 1000 XP and 150 gold each.

Dremen

Quote from: The Old Hack;332267I forgot to include a suggested reward, so when the scenario ends, the surviving Orcs get 1000 XP and 150 gold each.

Best Idea Ever.

Pentaxius

Jokes aside, I really like the idea of a ''vision'' quest with increasingly difficult waves of orc invaders. Just give the characters the option to wake up out of the vision at the end of each wave. The reward gets better the longer you're able to hold off the orcs !

Pure epic.

Zango_Unchained

That would be spectacular, I would do a quest like that even if it drained supplies. +1

AKMatt

Anticipating increased demand for orc blood, I already had a sequel to orcs 3 prepared and it is in the module hidden very well.  Go out and look for it, folks!

One_With_Nature

Orcs 4: Revenge of the Gaathmar imo

Disco

Canzah

Finally some quality DMing from 9lives.

Vlaid

Once this fine new addition to the Orcs quest series has been hammered out, I would suggest for Orcs 5 a plot twist is in order.

Each PC is transformed into an orc and you must defend your tribal encampment from waves of adventurers.

The Old Hack

Quote from: Vlaid;332291Each PC is transformed into an orc and you must defend your tribal encampment from waves of adventurers.

YES! Best idea EVER! ^^

Mira

Quote from: Vlaid;332291Once this fine new addition to the Orcs quest series has been hammered out, I would suggest for Orcs 5 a plot twist is in order.

Each PC is transformed into an orc and you must defend your tribal encampment from waves of adventurers.

This.