Maldwyn Rhwynfyr

Started by Nezgul, October 07, 2017, 06:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkagHunter

Awesome pc, even if I only really got to see his pike most of the time. The only watcher Orasaz was ever really afraid of, and his main driving antagonist. Wish we could have had a few more times like the 3v3 in the between but the tension he brought was awesome nonetheless. Glad to have played a part in his story.

The Old Hack

Fantastic character and great fun to interact with. He will be sadly missed, the unreasonable and stubborn bugger!

SergeantWombat

HOO BOY.
Playing Tasmir has been one of, if not the, most satisfying experience(s) for me in my years on EfU, even though he was never intended as a long-term character. Maldwyn has definitely played a crucial role in shaping him, to say the least, and I'm sad (though not nearly as much as poor Tas) to see him go.

Thanks for everything, especially saving my squishy bard more times than I can count. Looking forward to your next PC.

A few of the screenshots I managed to collect:
[/HR]
Bardic Inspiration

[/HR]
A Spark...

[/HR]
Preparing for the Inevitable
(*ahem* Still waiting for my inheritance...)

[/HR]
Sometimes Things Got Rocky

[/HR]
Gone Too Soon

[/HR]
Spoiler Alert: No.

[/HR]
One Last Adventure

[/HR]
One for OOC Sentimentality

[/HR]
...And One for the Road

In my talons I shape clay

I don't say this often, but this pc was p good.  I also managed to shame you out of using that obnoxious quote hooey while you were playing him.  Was gonna include pictures of your heart trophy I had but I think it turned into a salutory tonic after reset.  

I Observe

Jory had a lot of fun watching Maldwyn do random stuff around Sanctuary and listening in on his conversations, now I have to find someone else to observe. Awesome PC, I look forward to what's next!

Time to return to the shadows.

Nezgul

Quote from: In my talons I shape clay;n682867I don't say this often, but this pc was p good. I also managed to shame you out of using that obnoxious quote hooey while you were playing him. Was gonna include pictures of your heart trophy I had but I think it turned into a salutory tonic after reset.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Stop shaming me!

Kinslayer988

QuoteKINSLAYER
Kinny
,Nezgul> I have a question
Does marrying a citizen of Final Sanctuary get you residency/citizenship?
Good question. Yes
Follow up question: Are the Spellguard homophobic? :P
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Nezgul

^ Stoopid Smellguard

SanTelmo

"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip