[Letter to Professor Berrina Ghul] [DM]

Started by KreShar, October 18, 2023, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KreShar

Dear Esteemed Professor Ghul,

I write to you to express a grave concern of mine, my fellow students of the Sandstone, and the greater archaeological community of Ephia's Well...

The issue being the Astronomers of the heretic Q'Tolip gaining power over the issuance of archaeology licenses, hereby controlling who has the right to study history and the mysteries of the past.

The Astronomers have been known to be greatly secretive and possessive of their knowledge. It is not unknown that there is tension between Q'Tolip and our very faculty and many other esteemed Scholars outside of the Mount. Why must we be poked and prodded by this Apothar Mae Stern in their laboratories and made to submit to them before we have the right to study archaeology? Are you and the Sandstone College not the preeminent archaeologists in Ephia's Well? I worry they will seek to restrict or at least make it difficult for the Sandstone students to receive a license as they see us as academic rivals.

On the first day of their power transfer, they invalidated ALL prior licenses! Making every archaeologist, even those who have been practicing for years without issue, pay a large fee and submit to their tests.

I wonder if you could send your thoughts to the Legates to advocate for our concerns or speak at the coming Assembly.

Signed,
Student Sayyida the Witch of the Esoteric Arts

Howlando

Howlando

A copy of a letter is made available to Students of the College, along with various grumbled warnings about Q'tolip and his idiotic followers.