Lightwardens: Champions of the Light

Started by Scitus, February 24, 2021, 03:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scitus

In times of growing darkness there is much suffering; but, to those who hear the cries of the innocent and rush to their aid there is a gathering light.

Founded by Cona of the Promise, the Lightwarden  are an order dedicated to the aid of the common people, and the destruction of fell and evil forces.

Largely consisting of clergy and laymen devout to the Promise or Triune; but, any goodly person willing to unite under the banner and adopt some of the practices would be welcome.

The goals of this group are to face evil forces, a bit nebulous but there are more than enough targets for holy crusade.

Classes: Any,  Paladin/Cleric  will find it most appealing, but any faithful of almost any class are welcome.
Alignment: Good, Neutral leaning good, evil looking to become good such as a criminal seeking redemption.
Race: Humans and half elves will have the easiest time, but willing to take any race with enough RP.

-UnholyWon-

Hello People!

I'm currently playing, Pastor Isaiah Bhalmont of the Promise, and I have to say it has been a blast to play a faith based PC.

Isaiah is a Layman of the Promise, acting primarily as a Preacher to the people of Little Ticker, but when push comes to shove he takes up the Halberd to deal out some justice.

You don't have to be attached to Vestry, but if you really want to be, then go for it.

If you really like saying, "This is the Way," then you'll love saying, "This is the Promise." Yeah, I went there.

So role up a character or convert you dirty heretic! Its a lot of fun!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Gordan

You have no idea how beutiful this faction is, if you want to make something new or are looking for inspiration give it a try, there is a sense of Brotherhood that i do not feeled from a long time :-)

PS: if you want play a Cleric is a plus, we have tons of Relics for you to play ;-)