Stewardess Bark

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, February 17, 2009, 01:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Loads of Fun

Nice screenies.

Time for the awesome to be seen

Thanks to everyone, especially Dr.Dragon and maccebeus.

Pestilence

That was a fun char. You and Mezoar were BFFs. I could've been a guardian if you stayed alive longer. Loved her cool claw hand. She was epic and fun :P

Maccabeus

Great character. Poor Mezoar will just become angrier because of her death, alas. :P

Dr Dragon

She was a great nemesis.

Luke Danger

I will miss her, she was fun, I especially liked the moral questions she nailed into Rob.

And to those whom don't get the ooc referance when Rob says // 'Can we Mooove on', a player had AE'd a cow from the wolves quest and ran past us.

Ommadawn

Your characters always die too quickly, Thomas. Nice one.

Sandstorm

Howlando

As annoying as you can be this character really did a nice job of starting to turn-around a faction that can be rather neglected. A premature death for a fine character. Looking forward to your next.

Good job Thomas!

Echigo

Fun character, even if my character wouldn't fully get along with her. She was fun, and bought potions from me, which is awesome ;D

And I call Karma for praising Argos for robbing me :[
meth

Niessen

Quote from: Pestilence;110958That was a fun char. You and Mezoar were BFFs. I could've been a guardian if you stayed alive longer. Loved her cool claw hand. She was epic and fun :P

Niessen gave her that claw ^^

I can has fun?

Not as much fun as Alivarn Fireheart, but not bad at all. You definitely did the druid thing well, and you pretty much carried an entire faction on your back. Good job.

Talir

Excellent work, Thomas.

Pestilence

I wanted to see you and Mezoar polymorph more people into chickens :P

Listen in Silence