New Plot Recruitment

Started by Ladocicea, December 18, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladocicea

Recruiting for a new plot that will focus initially on two groups of underdark native subraces coming into conflict, which will eventually drag the rest of the actors in the region (all other PCs that wish to be involved) into a war. Those of you that were around to participate in Howland's "War on the Dark Lake" will have a good understanding of what this entails.

One of the belligerents will be a force well known to everyone that has played EFU, the other will be a new powergroup you've not seen before that I'll be introducing into the setting as a potentially long term actor depending on the outcome of this plot.

The plot will be driven with a heavy emphasis on player action, with minimal DM intervention. I plan to give the players involved the tools and let them push things along at their own pace, with semi-regular DM checkpoints to consolidate players' accomplishments. The final outcome will be determined by the players in this plot, and those that get involved with those PCs IG.

I will only be taking on players for this that are looking to dedicate themselves to a long term, serious PC, are comfortable with conflict and PvP.

There will be numerous perks for those that are successfully approved for immediate participation in this plot, including use of powerful subraces and a lair.

PM if interested.

STRICTLY NO COMEDY CHARACTERS (Thomas).

Ladocicea

Once you've been given info about the plot by me and have come up with a PC you'd like to play, please apply as normal through the application process for approval by the team. You will only be applying for the subrace in the context of the plot. Not the lair.

Ladocicea

The belligerent parties are filling up a little asymmetrically at the moment. People will have a better chance of being approved if they opt for the 2nd of the group options.

Ladocicea

Also, to answer a question a couple of you have asked, yes, you are allowed to submit an application for both groups at the same time (write them into the same app, don't app two threads as that will clutter our forum). You will be placed in one of the groups at DM discretion if your app passes (obviously you won't be approved for both groups at the same time).

Ladocicea

Aiming to get this started on Sunday. Many of you have mentioned your PC ideas to me but haven't submitted applications yet. Please get your applications in ASAP.

Ladocicea

Those of you that are approved, send me a forum PM from your preferred forum account so I can add access.

Ladocicea

Please check your new faction forums for faction information and IRC channels (which you should join, obviously).

I will look to introduce you to the server shortly after the countdown in the rumours thread reaches zero (9.30pm GMT-ish, Sunday).

Ladocicea

Experienced some permature permas so some positions have opened up. Let me know if interested.

Ladocicea

Accepting apps for Orogs of the Khaganate now also.

Ladocicea

Submit all applications in the usual way for the team as a whole to review.

Ladocicea

[Edit: Wrong thread. That's what I get for foruming on a phone]

Ladocicea

First wave is virtually completely wiped out for this plot. Players joining on the second wave will receive advanced levels and supplies on their subrace PC, start further down the plot road and have use of an already advanced and leveled up lair.

Get your apps in!

I will also accept non-app goblins for the Khaganate, who will get use of the lair and equipment, but won't need to apply.

A huge thank you to everyone that has played a subrace PC in this plot already and met their end. You've all done tremendous work and your contributions have been invaluable in helping to develop this story. That goes for everyone involved without exception. Excellent work all!