Sanctuary Watchers

Started by Red_Judas, September 27, 2013, 05:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Judas

If there is anyone who is considering a new character concept, and hasn't tried being a Watcher before, I have the ability to recruit. Just make a character, and send me a message. We can work out the details of how we meet, and i'll see about getting you onto the team.

The great thing about our faction is the fact that we have so many opportunities to RP. We have our hands in just about everyone's business.
Whether you're a crooked or a straight cop makes no difference. There's almost always something to do, or something to investigate.

If you're interested, you can PM me here, or send a tell to Amory Balfour in game.

Cheers!
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Random_White_Guy

A great faction with tons of potential to push many plots!

If anyone is new to EFU being a small town guard moving to Sanctuary trying to "keep the peace" in this wild and crazy hamlet of ours would be a great way to get associated with the server and instantly into the meat of things.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Anthee

The Watchers rule.

Literally.
Sofia d'Andrea

Red_Judas

So we just lost three guys today, so there's three openings! Get it while it's hot, or i'll kill all of you!
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Random_White_Guy

Bumplestiltskin

Non-Good recommended if the task force is your interest!

That being said the general force of the Watchers welcomes all sorts and the more the merrier! The only real requirement of the Watchers is the ability to at bare minimum wield a club and leather armor. After that the sky is the limit!

No app required for basic rank admission and all manner of potential!

Random_White_Guy

Specialize commands have been instituted in the wake of recent Arrest Quotas.

Quartermaster, Medic, Tactical Assessment Assistant, Warden of the In Between, Pitmaster, and Janitor.

Some of these are filled but no station is permanent and others have vacancies, all manner of PCs could fill any of these roles and as things develop IC it is more likely additional posts will be created!

Flex your perks, your style, and help give the variety and multitude of "Solider/Police" archetypes available for RP purposes!

Frostbite

Alright everyone,

Force just took a huge hit, Many options are now left open to work in the watchers, Honestly, most types of concepts will probably work. Non-goody is still preferable.

Especially any intelligence concepts, have a whole vacuum that just emptied but alot that could happen with it.

So get talking to the watchers!

Frostbite

Just lost another one, Seriously! Tailor your concept around it! It is one of the best groups there is.

Even get paid!

Mortui

My short time in the Watchers was fun, I do suggest at least giving them a go if you haven't already.

Arc

With the war coming up, the Watchers is about as busy and active as it ever gets. Excellent time to join us up- and tons of fun to be had.

Also: Right now, Good aligned is more suggested, most of the active watchers are LG - LN, but evil watchers who are smart enough to operate are always fun too!

Arc

Another major lull in active Watchers, Down to really just 2 right now. Excellent time to roll a Watcher- we need fresh blood!

Nikolaz

2? We have 4! Don't be so down.

But yea, could definitely use a few more.

Arc

Got a crazy paladin concept? A hard cop? A LE Tyyrian? A secret Banite?

Watchers are undergoing major changes right now, lots of plots starting up and generally a fun place to be, and we could use more people.

Moonlighter

Come play buddy cops with me please