Noisir Turtleaxe - Beloved Berserker, Alcoholic... Friend?

Started by Red_Judas, November 02, 2013, 07:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Judas

Noisir was the kind of "career criminal" dwarf who was on a first name basis with the Watchers. The kind where we drag him in, and he asks Watcher Bill how his kids are doing. Unfortunately, he found himself on the wrong end of the law, and through the Justice of Sanctuary, I found myself as his executioner.

That being said, he was a memorable character. Running to and fro, taunting innocent bystanders into fighting him, and even his arresting officer! A character with only CHA 6 is going to have some funny things to say. Especially his referral to Abala as "sugar tits." In his memory, let us all remember Noisir "Noisy" Turtleaxe.

Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

The Marauder

R.I.P Noisir. May you be reincarnated as a prankster halfling :(

Moonlighter

VengefulSeraphim

I remember when he almost RAGED in the middle of town

HalflingPower

I am confused as to why they keep getting a paladin to defend someone in court that she shouldn't be allowed to aid as a paladin.

Oh well.

MaimedGod

Quote from: HalflingPower;361014I am confused as to why they keep getting a paladin to defend someone in court that she shouldn't be allowed to aid as a paladin.

Oh well.

You do know the church of Tyr defends all sorts of people, right? Also, he wasn't evil, and Abala believed what he said. Personally, I think it was in keeping with the character. Not really the place to call me out on something, though!