Faction: The Purple Dragon Knights

Started by Red_Judas, December 24, 2013, 09:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Judas

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Indigo"]
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The Purple Dragon Knights and War Wizards[/FONT]
[/U][/B]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]A squadron of warrior elite from Cormyr have found themselves stranded in the depths of hell itself. Or so they say. But being cut off from their homeland has not absolved them of their oaths. They remain fiercely loyal to Crown and Country. However, they understand their plight. Even now, their brothers and sisters continue to fight on in their absence, while the Squadron struggles through a similar fate in the depths below. It is entirely possible that they will be forced to remain until the war is over, or they are defeated. To that end, the survivors have begun efforts to settle their knights.
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"][PC] Player Faction
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Application: No

Recommended Alignment: No Chaotic, No Evil

Recommended Race: Any (Cormyte, though "Refugees" may be considered)

Not Recommended Race: Orc, or Monsterous

Recommended Class: Wizard, Fighter, Ranger, Paladin

Other Details:

Faction Base: No (Hopefully in the near future)

Benefits:
-Pre-existing framework to build on
-DM Attention
-knighthood and Nobility
-Friendly to Magic and Melee
-Fresh faction

Hindrances:
-No clear place to settle down
-Not yet fully resigned to being trapped
-Exclusive

Obvious Goals:
-Defend Cormyr
-Find a way home
-Establish a Cormyte Enclave

If you desire to roll with us, but don't meet our requirements, as long as you're a Cormyte, you're welcome to join us. You just won't necessarily be a knight.

It's true that we have our work cut out for us, but if players impress us, we might be open to including exceptions our ideal knight. Provided they swear allegiance to Crown and Country.

If there are any questions, feel free to post below.[/COLOR]
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Mountains of Madness

And in this land I'll proudly stand
Until my dying day, sir.
For whateíer king o'er all command
I'll still be a Cormyte brave, sir.

Red_Judas

Join me! Together, we shall rule a small enclave or something.

TheTurboNerd

What kind of party dynamic is there here? Are there members? Any particular class needed? I'm considering playing again.

Red_Judas

We currently have between 3 and 5 members. Two of them are likely still celebrating Christmas stuff. We have two fighters, a ranger, a wizard, and i'm not sure what the fifth member is. If you want to join us, we prefer you be one of the four classes listed above, but we can be flexible. Just so long as you aren't evil or chaotic.