Mary Jane

Started by There's something about, October 19, 2014, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There's something about

"Remember Mary from Efu1? She asked adventurer's help for her grandmother. The old woman was a wererat and got slain by the very same adventurers. Well, Mary's all grown up now, and she's also a wererat..."

That's how the app started. Thanks for letting it through.

RIP Mary, 12 years after. Old timers might shed a tear, hence my posting it here.

Bit bold in the end, but had fun -trying- to mug people, who always managed to get away.

The Old Hack

Oh dear! And Nice Kim kept brewing potions for her, too >.<

I had certain meta suspicions about her from her use of a Prot from Good device but I sat on them for RP's sake >.>

PanamaLane

A very bold ending! GL in next.

Pandip

... that's such a cool concept, why was I not more involved in your shenanigans?

Sunburst

Careswell never suspected her as being more than a wide-eyed waif.

A splendid little monster.

CPT. Homie

Daughter Jane can finally rest at peace, for she knows at last the fate of her (grand)mother.

granny

Damn, I love the idea!

I regret not interacting with this girl

red_star_district

To think I took her into the sewers to kill Chosen!!  Such an awesome concept!

One_With_Nature

whiterabbit

Awesome concept.  I'm disappointed that she's dead.  To pull a granny, "I had plans".  :(

Wish our timezones were the same - interaction was near impossible.

Vlaid

Wow that is a cool concept, I never had any idea she was related to that Mary =(

Mushroom Mushroom

Quote from: One_With_Nature;411444Loved that quest

Vagrant Savant

I'm too EFUR babbie to have picked up on that.

Mushroom Mushroom

There was a quest in EFU1 that had swarms of dire rats with a wererat as the boss. An elderly old lady who loved her pet rats so much that she turned into a wererat herself. Mary Jane was her granddaughter or something, and the quest giver.

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals