Aazruuk Hundred-Shields, Holy-Hiss of THE LEGION

Started by Black_TopHat, April 29, 2021, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

Also known as "Fine, I'll play something OTHER than a Goblin"

After some shake ups in RL, I was looking for something to ease myself back into EfU after being on a break and thought nothing better than a tiny, nasty little humanoid. After realizing that kobolds with the new shield models look like little legionaries, and having a few ideas bouncing around in my head from The Szka'zul War I rolled up a kobold. At the same time RPG saw me playing, I gave him the bare bones of the concept (aka trying not to die to Jello Cubes, yelling about Pyramids) and we went to town! While I may not have TOTALLY accomplished all my goals as The Last Holy-Hiss of the Legion, like destroying the Drill, recruiting a New Legion, and returning to our far away Ziggurat as conquering heroes, I think we made a lot more noise than most.

AND I got to draw Kobolds! A LOT of KOBOLDS!

Easier than recruiting all the heretics and renegades who lurked in the Rings, denying the Banner of the Legion I quickly determined using The Empress Divine Necromancy would be best. Many rituals and Warmbloods were allied with in an attempt to learn their secrets...

And so we did, only by our combined idiocy not only winning our first duo PvP, but costing Aazruuk's life in the process...

But the Legion is Blessed by the Empress herself to carry on their War, and my War was not yet finished...

A ritual, long planned, yet untested was performed. Legends of the Old Masters, performed by a Worthless on his fallen Clutch-Brother...

[hide=And it SUCCEEDED!][/hide]

Aazruuk marched slowly along his horde of fallen Legionaries to the Steadings, attacking with abandon

Yet the Old Masters kept their Secrets from the Lower Castes, and the Mummified form finally crumpled again, this time with no chance taken. The twice broken form cast upon the pyre.

In his final form, still clinging his Shield, last remaining connection to his life in the Slave Legions.

Was an absolute blast, I'd like to thank a lot of people but you all know who you are. Special thanks to of course RagingPurpleGiant for kicking it kobold style with me and having fun making all our dumb posters and 'lore". Same to LiA|H4 and Howlando for putting up with my screeching and ineptitude.

Now go forth, go join the Legion so I may draw more Kobolds!

Black_TopHat

RPG

That's my purse! I don't know you!