Pond Grove. Endless ritual until server reset.

Started by derkot, June 16, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derkot

Pond Grove already second time bugged for some unknown for me reasons. I may suspect what someone tried interrupted ritual while my character was not around since special lightings was not present. But if ritual interrupted then grove gives special message. But grove gives message "A ritual is already underway..." and no way to fix it until server reset. Stones not lights with greens and no any other special lightings.
Радостное одиночество.

derkot

I tried to recreate bug.
And I have two thoughts why Grove breaks.

• Grove breaks if there no character presents in area some time and stops work properly.
  • Or Grove breaks and stops works correctly if someone interrupted ritual. (Honestly I am doubt it, because when I was trying to recreate bug, my character walked away from grove area like 3-5 minutes... But who knows?!)
If character presents in grove and ritual completes fully - grove works correctly and can be used again.
Here is screen with broken grove.
Here visible shiny green stones but no any special lightings in center of grove. And message what ritual already underway.

And here screen when ritual is completed. Stones stops to shine but grove still gives same message.

Радостное одиночество.

Pup

Maybe you already know this, but are you clicking on the placeable after the ritual or the crystal?  Once the ritual is completed if you click the crystal it will give you the "A ritual is already underway..." but if you click the placeable nearby you will get the reward.  Or more precisely a selection of rewards.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

derkot

Used ritual many times before and such issues was reported to me by other druid-player recently. It is something what I am first time encountered and even not sure how it fully to recreate.
But for question... Yes, clicked on right things for rewards.
Радостное одиночество.