Outdated Module Changes

Started by The Power of Machinery, June 21, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Power of Machinery

Hello! There are a lot of outdated things in the module that I think need addressing. Most of these are fairly minor. I'll point them out!

1. Clerk Edgar Daler, the first NPC a new player interacts with on entering Sanctuary in the Mythallar Chamber, still talks about the Mayor, Secretary Thervion, and the Council.
2. The Mayor's "Three Laws" still have a placard in Freedom Square.
3. NPC Watcher dialogue doesn't match the current IC situation.
4. Spellguard Associate Jelena Dobbins still talks about Commander Miller in her dialogue with new players.
5. The "Knights of the Chalice", a defunct plot faction from 3~ years ago, still have a sign for their priory within Sanctuary.
6. There's still an "Awkward Blood Hunter" in Final Sanctuary who discusses working for Magnatz.
7. The "A Quest for Knowledge", the "Solving the Mystery of Castle Avgardii", and the "To Understand the Past" Placards within the House of Knowledge all refer to completed plotlines.
8. Curator Albert Deeds and his dialogue in the House of Knowledge talking about Tannis needs updating to represent his disappearance.
9. Many dialogues in the House of Knowledge still talk about the deceased Head Librarian like he is alive (Patriarch Lheskar Ferrick, "Fellow" Rowan of the Deep).
10. The "Historical Preservation Floor" placard on the third floor of the House of Knowledge states that it is "sponsored by the Directorate of Sanctuary". The entire floor feels a bit outdated, ironically, from an earlier era of Sanctuary.
11. Merobolt in the House of Trade still talks about the Workmill.
12. Anebril Cys'variana's dialogue is reflective of events during the War on the Dark Lake and does not seem to mention the strange sights currently inside the Garden of the Lost. The area's red text description also does not.

These are the ones I could find at a quick glance!

derkot

If I may add.
I found also few outdates things.
One myconid NPC in area "lairs" still advices to druids to find and seek Stewards for help.
Moldmire grove still under fire and never was changed after device was destroyed.  It still looks like device was destroyed very very recently.
Sleeping Drow Wizard in Covenant still speaks about Slp'ytthx'grlp'tnsslp'pssph'alshlpt. Not about Slp'glp'ytthx'grpt'grlpt'tnsslp'glubt'pssph'gluu'alshlpt as it should be correct I think. To reflect recent changes.
Радостное одиночество.