EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow-mix

I have family visiting for the weekend, so if anyone is looking to get their hands on Cecilia's 22 gold and CSW potion, they'll likely be disappointed by my availability for the next few days.

moreherbpls

Leaving for Miami from Thursday-Sunday. Have a great weekend pals!  8)

Silvermoon_Dervish

Recent interactions with fellow players have lead me to believe it's time to take a short break. I'll be around next Monday or if Krows is needed for something.
Yip yip

Random_White_Guy

Not really a "Leaving" so to speak but I've got a new contract with work and RL coming up Monday so i'll be back on the 9-5 grind instead of my eu/whenver freelance hours. Still hoping to be active in US evenings but just a heads up.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Kinslayer988

I am back effective tomorrow :)
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Silvermoon_Dervish

I'm having a hard time willing myself to play once again, and I have a deadline I've sorely neglected coming up. Scarcity or full blown hiatus will be had for the time being.
Yip yip

Chiaroscuro

I am still around, but work is starting, so I will perhaps be logged on less. Therefore, simply ping me on Discord, do IC sendings or postings if you want me to hop on!

Dingledar

I'll be on a family camping trip over the labor day weekend;  As such, my PC's existence will be scarce to non-existent.  Enjoy your reprieve.

ADVENTURE

Play times are going to limited until Oct 6th, then I will be gone entirely until Oct 14th.

If you wish to do something IG before I leave feel free to shoot me(Wench) a message on discord!

Take care party people!  ;)

Escaping Uncertainty

Assignments submission deadlines on the 23rd/26th of September makes continuing the Uncertain Times prohibitively onerous. Daily issues intermittent until deadline is over.

Kinslayer988

Stepping back for an indeterminable amount of time
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Nikolaz

Gonna become less active moving forward, might leave soon, don't know yet.
If you wish something from me ingame PM on discord.

Bearic

My laptop has had some memory issues, and I'm pretty sure one of the ram sticks is faulty. Unfortunately, it wasn't an external one, so my play times aren't gonna be great until I get the internal one replaced. Looking to do so shortly, however, and I have a work around, but blue screening in the middle of playing sucks. XD

IIIIIIIII

Going to be very busy this weekend and monday! May not be around much, if at all.