A buff to dual wielding (Not perk)

Started by Grouch, March 19, 2019, 01:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grouch

I suggest this be given to all PC's who wield two one handed weapons

'The effects of magic weapon, flame weapon, darkfire. poison and alchemist's fire duplicated to off-hand weapon when cast.'

As is already scripted for the pure fighter dual wielder perk and I think it would be nice if everyone got it purely for a quality of life improvement.
Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Calixto

Agreed. I don't play any non-fighter dual-wielder, but these kind of characters have it already worse than sword-and-shield and possibly two-hander; they don't need to have weapon-buffing spells cast on them twice on the top of it.
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

The Old Hack

As an inveterate player of buffer mages I am clearly in favour of this. Anything to give my lazy behind less work. >.>

Grouch

Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Paha

Reposting is not going to make things happen faster usually, just to note it for posterity.

That said, while it's definitely quality of life convenience, it has no real reason as to why make it easier per say other than that.

So many things could be argued with same argument. But part of the game is that you generally don't enhance multiple weapons at once. It happens to be a boon for a perk that focuses on it as a small flair. As such, it is likely not going to happen as default change.