Favored Enemy Human

Started by PanamaLane, October 19, 2014, 12:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanamaLane

I believe the examine mark perk isn't working as intended for this. At the very least it isn't working as for the rogue perk. Basically it allows me to see whether you are in detect mode/stealth mode or not and that's it. If you aren't in one of these modes it just says "you detect the following about so and so"...then nothing.

aye_delvin

I know for a rogue, it's based on skills you have, then certain abilities are unlocked as you raise in levels.  Maybe you don't have the required skill or level?

PanamaLane

Did not change between lvl 6-7, and I have high spot. If its based on search, that could be it?

migonow

It does not work for a ranger beyond the first tier... which is frankly useless.

aye_delvin

It was listed on the webpage.  It works off skills like heal, spot, pickpocket(I think), etc. and rogue levels so it probably doesn't upgrade for a ranger.

xXCrystal_Rose

Here is the list of what skills you need for which upgrades of examine mark. If you have those skills and it still isn't working then it is because you need actual rogue levels. Should also be the case with barbarians having Tracking not benefiting as much as druids/rangers.

PanamaLane

Yeah, should have all the skills necessary, but not getting past 1, 2 (not 1b), which as mentioned, makes it useless. I think its the lack of rogue levels which is causing the bug. Is there a way to just make it work for rogue or ranger levels? Still would only apply to the people with the perk.

I understand this is low priority, but its definitely bugged.

PanamaLane

(le bump...premature maybe?)

Would just appreciate a DM saying, "this ain't gonna be fixed" if that's the case. I have some other suggestions in mind too if this won't be fixed.

PanamaLane

Bump.

Seeing vigilant or stealthy remains all you can do with this perk. Can I make the suggestion if it is not fixed that it be replaced with something like Heavy Armor Proficiency or Exotic Weapon Proficiency, seeing as humans are the adaptable race?