Nathanya the Feyblooded

Started by The Marauder, November 01, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Marauder

It's finally happened. Nathanya was captured today and executed shortly thereafter. No spoilers as to how, and sadly I don't collect screenshots often. Though I did have a few, I can't get them pasted or working :???:.

She was an absolute pleasure to play. Great story, character development, wonderful character interactions, and interesting plots. Like to give a special thanks to the dms who oversaw her plots in The Court of He Who Reigns In-Between (particularly Meldread). Wonderful little group going on there. A special thanks to the players who made her so much fun to play in exile, as well as a thanks to dm liah who gave her an interesting ending shortly after her death.

Amazed she survived as long as she did. One of my best sorceresses I ever played, and was well worth sticking through to the bitter end. Hope to see more from the Tulathek plot! :D

R.I.P
Nathanya Gryphart
Died at the age of 28

Adventuress
Loving Wife
Fallen Enchantress

alongcomesmerry

good job

needs screenshots

VengefulSeraphim

Solid character. Good work!

fireflies

Oh, hells...
I'm next...

I feel a bit guilty for this as I have not been present this week because of some silly bitterness of mine. I couldn't be less happy to see Nathanya depart... but I could't be more joyful than I have been because of her.

Sidenote: I loved the interactions between Shakti and Nathanya.
... we had previous partnerships before, Marauder, all being a blast.

I look forward of more of this awesomesauce you got, babe. For that, I got you some screenies:

White Nathanya

Blue Nathanya and her Tries of Being Funny

Dreadful Spellguards

Red Nathanya

Sisters

Goodbye, Nathanya

[hide="Bonus Screenie: Fey Carnival"][/hide]

Ryan

I remember on Toigan how terrified she was of death... To see her accept it with grace and calmness several weeks later speaks to how she's developed as a character. Excellent job.

SonOfGoddess

efuincarnate

:(  Too soon!  Will be missed!

Red_Judas

Amory Balfour - Eternal Champion... of riddles!
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Zango_Unchained

Alexei tried so hard to save her, and it was all for naught.
Good char.

goate

Boooooo, you've put Tobit back into mourning =(  Great PC Marauder.  Amazing how much controversy and conflict you created using a PC with such a pleasant demeanor.

xXCrystal_Rose

Just gotta clean up the mess she left behind now. She was fun to interact with.

Pup

I'll post some screenies of her and Bines' convo.  Was a great RP experience, but due to RL issues I wasn't able to fulfill the plans of our little meeting.  I liked her very much, though!

Nathanya and Bines were definitely kindred spirits that met way too late.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Bearic

Was neat, hoped to help her find those fey, but I think she did on her own. =]