Cataryn Gylbert, girl who robbed Ted Shopkeepson

Started by wundyboy, March 21, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wundyboy

Ha ha.

Well, that was a ride. Cataryn Gylbert bites the dust (literally) and now her reign of assassinations is at an end. She was a PC made with a code for her 'Grandfather', who made her a bit more demented and twisted from what she used to be before she awoke. Essentially, the code was based around finding a 'suitor', someone who can continuously give her contracts and give her riches. That person wound up being Reeve Jodfrey a'Valar, and was completely obsessed with him (for no reason what so ever). The goal was to amass 100k gold, through assassinations and otherwise, to give to the Reeve and go off on a honeymoon with him.

Didn't work out!

Anyway, here's some screens.

[hide=What anyone would do with 60k gold]

[/hide]

[hide=Lots of talks in my basement....]

[/hide]

[hide=She got frustrated a lot...]

[/hide]

[hide=And met a lot of SAVORY characters...]

[/hide]

[hide=Lastly... her really good dagger...]

That +2 vs neutral was removed after a week or so. I forgot to snag a picture of the new updated one, but still the same stats on it!
[/hide]

As for who she targeted who she did... Well, I'll let you guys speculate on that one. I'm not going to post any screens about those deals!

Scrappa-yeti

Bobbybrown

I still have no idea how i got away from her in the first place, first assassination i have ever been a part of. 9/10

How to Disappear

She was a fun, spooky character! Her sneakiness had a lot of people treading with more caution.

Garem

A very fine villain, and I had lots of fun with the aftermath of her conniving!

A good example of how important a PC can be to another's story even if you never say more than a few lines to them.

Damien

Good character but I'm confused. Assassin or robber? Or was the style of killing the act of robbing them?

Aethereal

Never heard or saw her but her presence was quite palpably felt IC/IG as was her reputation.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

RPG

That's my purse! I don't know you!

Empress of Neon

You're doing something right if you destroy the false sense of security that is taverns/inns. Good job :)

The Old Hack

Well played and created a genuine sense of menace. I was sorry to see her go. But at least she got an extremely cool death scene!