EFU In-Game/IRC Quotes

Started by Kotenku, September 08, 2008, 05:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanmaxon

WHO isn't? Big loloolololoollolo

Mr Howardson

I never read anything more amazing in my life.

ThisIsWonderland

Why was I not present for this?!

Aethereal

Customary kudos to the Scavian romance and then:

Quote what would happen if we dump ppl's corpse to a refuse pit?
jzhmer what kind of fucking question is that
just curious
in a trash pit it would erase the corpse
Just go back and look at records from the holocaust.
OH WAIT
You meant in game...
hahah
Oopsy daisy.
* Bobbylaptop|home| snipes KOP in the other knee
I used to be an adventurer like you...
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

NecropolisV

that was.. the most touching yet bizarre and disturbing thing ive ever seen LOL XD

Vlaid

After reading that inspiring love story, I feel compelled to link to another great love story...

http://www.escapefromundeath.com/old_forums/viewtopic.php?t=37904&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

granny

MAN... that kind of thing is what makes me sorry for not being around as often as I used to...

... I must fix it

Incorrigible

Ambient old stones npcs have a scripted dialogue response talking about Bitterlips. Now come back and play again.

SanTelmo

Quote from: ThisIsWonderland;315998Why was I not present for this?!

I had deeply hoped you would be but sadly you decided to log immediately after Sternhunds dognapping event. If only you had stayed on a little longer... Sigh.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

granny

Quote from: Incorrigible;316325Ambient old stones npcs have a scripted dialogue response talking about Bitterlips. Now come back and play again.

lol... I hope they can pronounce her name correctly

Vlaid

[15:29] <+Mistlocke> ::( City Sending by Gynauld Broland : I laugh at you, Thrall of Shylae. I have seen many like you before, with their ambushes and witchery,  and as always I have come out on top. Your life shall be yet just one another stepping stone on my glorious ascension to the Mead Halls of the Battle Father. Come, I dare you to face me out in the sandy scourge filled plains of the withered west, as I lay waste to the aberrant plants and spawns of
[15:29] Of what?
[15:29] Of _what_?
[15:29] Lisette's underarms.
[15:29] Come on, I want to know.
[15:29] The Tea Party?
[15:30] The Amish Mafia?
[15:30] If you were IG you would see it.
[15:30] I don't want to see Lisette's underarms.
[15:31] " Come, I dare you to face me out in the sandy scourge filled plains of the withered west, as I lay waste to the aberrant plants and spawns of"
[15:31] the Fell Bitch.
[15:31] "Come, I dare you to face me out in the sandy scourge filled plains of the withered west, as I lay waste to the aberrant plants and spawns of Starbucks Coffee."
[15:32] Spawns of.....your Mother.
[15:32] "Come, I dare you to face me out in the sandy scourge filled plains of the withered west, as I lay waste to the aberrant plants and spawns of McDonalds Family Restaurants."
[15:34] "Come, I dare you to face me out in the sandy  scourge filled plains of the withered west, as I lay waste to the  aberrant plants andspawns of fungi from my unshod feet"

And the first game of IRC madlibs was invented. What kind of spawns do YOU think Broland wants to kill today?

Somniis

(Below is some light-hearted IC fun captured while emerging from a particularly challenging exploration of Nebedzzos - so very typical of the  brash and brilliant, Julio Zhaedi)... --

Sergeant Julio Zhaedi encouraging comrades during a Sunken Conclave investigation...

... And Julio's parting gesture as the raiding party exits the Sunken Enclave... :)

Zoe

Quote[14:54] my penis is tiny
[14:55] sometimes i forget i have it

Ebok

:: City Sending by Zanya Silverbrook : This is Zanya Silverbrook. Okay, you blasted wildlings, I admit it, you got us over a barrel. How much do we have to pay you to keep Williams? )::

Outcast

[21:56] *** now talking in #efuhookups
[21:56] *** channel #efuhookups mode is +nst
[21:56] *** channel created at Tue Dec 18 21:51:39 2012
[21:56] yoooo
[21:57] <@VengefulSeraphim> hayyyy
[21:58] *** Sternhund (Mibbit@554-040-5-910.lightspeed.hstntx.sbcglobal.net) joined
[21:58] hey so
[21:58] i'm 16/m/tx super horny
[21:58] ne1 down?
[21:59] <@VengefulSeraphim> yeah babe
[22:00] <@VengefulSeraphim> im 23/m/nc
[22:00] o nice
[22:00] sorry did i say 16/m
[22:00] i'm 16/f
[22:00] barely legal lolol but
[22:01] i can kiss and not tell ;)
[22:08] <@VengefulSeraphim> :O
[22:13] so... how much for a couple minutes of your valued time? i can pay in XP... >___>
[22:13] or GP, whichever your poison is. <____<
[22:13] but you can't have a full blown dm quest, even i have my limits
[22:13] <@VengefulSeraphim> XP plz
[22:13] but maybe a little custom loot if you're a bad boy ;)
[22:14] <@VengefulSeraphim> oh im bad all right
[22:14] *** Sternhund (Mibbit@554-040-5-910.lightspeed.hstntx.sbcglobal.net) left ()
[22:55] *** VengefulSeraphim quit (Remote host closed the connection)