Wildshape Form Reset

Started by NecronomiconV, October 05, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecronomiconV

I know it does this to re-apply bonuses granted by shapes but it also resets stats in that moment to original.. and if your hurt to a certain point the reset for mechanics reasons rather than rp reason can kill a char if their natural hp is lower than the form and they are hurt enough.. is there a way to fix this at all? It killed me earlier and was a cause of distress

NecronomiconV

for example my form grants me 40+ hp above my own normal hitpoints.. im at 12 hp in my form and run away escaping a battle.. when im away however the form reset and dropped those hitpoints away putting me at -32 instantly killing me. not because the form wore out, just because it reset the form to reapply bonuses

wondering if this cant be fixed, can pc's at least be given help when this occurs to them?

Paha

It's just how it works. No fix to it as far as I am aware. It's an engine quirk that it at times simply reapplies them.

However, you'd be in same situation if the shape happens to completely break and fade off, and that can happen all the same as well. I'd simply advice you don't stay in very low hp if your base form is not nearly as durable as the shape.