[Tavok Fael'raen, Weaponmaster of the Empire]

Started by Equinox, April 06, 2012, 06:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Tavok Fael'raen

Well, where to start. I suppose with thanking RwG, for convincing me to join him, getting me involving in the conclave. And then summarily dying on me the day before we are to bond... Typical!

Regardless, I continued, bonded with two separate Caliphars in my time, earned the Weaponmaster PrC in the spear from my main homedawg Drexia and various other cool achievements.

Tavok was a half-elf former drow slave. He spent many years stuck in the underdark fighting at the entertainment of the creatures below. He had a passionate hatred for anything from there. He was a Devout of Shar to begin, though converted to Bhaal later in his time.

I didn't get many screenies, as they seem to have dissapeared! However here are a few.

Sacrificng peeps to Bhaal,

So evil.. So so evil.. Tavok the MALEFACTOR

Rolling deep with some old school homies.

And I don't always post loot, but this was my baby. A little used, but so awesome. Thanks to Johannes for the Drexia training and this badboy.

Peace out

Equinox

Ebok

Sponduli

Pretty neat guy. If only we could've done some of those sinister works planned!

The Old Hack

Tavok was great. Our few brief interactions were awesome.

Looking forward to the next!

Spiffy Has

Caster13

I was looking forward to interacting with him, but alas!

Lenthis

Ralith and Alain were both ungodly scared of Tavok, Epic character mate.

Aethereal

Wow. I didn't realise he was so utterly evil.

Thanks for the abduction... xD Also enjoyed seeing him disciplined, and just how that proud, stoic demeanour coped with the ill-treatment.

Here's a screenshot from when he brought us before the Triumvirate, sitting with smug satisfaction, I bet, in the scene foreshadowing the fate of all who defy the Empire.

---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Prairial Twenty-Two

One_With_Nature

Scary Bastard.

Well played.

Valo56

lol

"Now he is going to slaughter you. Enjoy."

Great character. Certainly scared the my Caliphar a while back. :)

Barber

Now how am I supposed to get revenge? :(

Canzah

Good times, Eq. Sad to see him go, but you did have a good run!

Pup

Sadly I had zero interaction with Tavok.  I've been suffering from Equinox deficiency.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Aethereal

Quote from: Valo56;282062lol

"Now he is going to slaughter you. Enjoy."

Just to clarify on the context. This occurred after my PC witnessed a rather traumatic and terrifying event, so the melancholia and detachment built up in the form of callous disregard when a murderous clone born from a fool's gambit came to life.

Amusing though, certainly! :)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.