Thanks for all the hard work!

Started by Moonlighter, February 15, 2023, 08:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlighter

Now that I've had a while to look around I can say that v6 is really great. Possibly my favorite setting so far.  I love how intricate and detailed it is, and how many interesting people there are to talk to. Also, I have been very impressed with the standard of roleplaying from my fellow players I've seen since coming back. There's just so much going on that I figured that I'd say thanks to everyone for a great few days!

cmenden

I couldn't agree more, I'm totally blown away by it all! I just wish I'd taken some time off work to really immerse myself in it all, but at least there's the upcoming weekend

Thanks to everyone involved!

Astra

This chapter is rad as hell and the DMs should be proud of what they've achieved!

Pandip

v6 is a triumph in every way and I'm ecstatic to be able to experience it with this community.

crestfallen

LoveLess

The absurd amount of information packed into every conversation, place-able, item, and just general terrain that there's stuff I know that I'll miss. Getting just a hint of information from one NPC here. Then it connects to some information a member of your group mentions as they read from a pillar. So you bring it up and it connects some dots, then ANOTHER member of your group mentions that reminds him of a location. So now those little puzzle pieces formed something for us to go look at IG when we can because we're all interested now when we weren't before. It's just the little things like that which make me love EFU.

Dredi

I know theres been alot of moaning with the typical growing pains of a new module and I hope it has not been disheartening.

I've not seen even a fraction of what is out there yet and I cannot tear myself away from it. Intrigue is certainly the name for it!

So many mysteries! So many new cool characters and NPC's! - So manyt cool new concepts and that doesnt even begin to scratch the surface of it all.

I look forward to sharing this with you all.

Vlaid

I think it should go without saying how much I am loving SOI. From top to bottom I am enjoying it and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. Definitely something special and everyone who worked on it should be quite proud.