Immortals of the Great Khanate

Started by Random_White_Guy, January 06, 2024, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Overview: Agaslakku teaches "Record the glorious; their tales may be remembered for eternity.", making them functionally immortal. Based on this notion The Immortals of the Great Khanate are a nomadic, free-spirited, and often violent collection of survivors rallied beneath the primitive slave turned conqueror, Chraub. Seeking to master the Wyld frontier on their terms they are constantly in a struggle with man, beast, and monster in great battles - and revel in the glory and fortune that survival brings. In more practical terms they are outcasts and survivalists offering the Refugees and defiant of Ephia's Well an alternative to the twisted tunnels of the mad Creep. Survival though does not come easily and as the camps begin to dot the landscape are alliances forged, smaller tribes and organizations absorbed, and the battlefield shifted to the Diplomatics and Espionage of Ephia's Well.

Recommended Alignment: Any. While my PC Is a CN Barbarian he welcomes counsel from Lawful military PCs, goodly priests, wicked traders, and others I've met IG so almost any PC can find a place.

Recommended Classes: Any though PCs without Survival, Navigation, or experience in the wilds may be in for a challenge. The Ephian Diplomatic/Spy option is available for those who wish to be more hub focused.

Recommended Race: Any non-monstrous, however Dwarves welcome if they want to get more heavily involved in the Camp of Kulkhan.

Advancement: No app required as it is a PC Faction but PCs who are more invested of time and effort will gravitate towards higher positions or be given camps of their own to serve as Overseer of, PCs who rock diplomacy can potentially outright become our Ambassador to Ephia's Well, Spymaster for the roguish sorts, etc.

Current Territory
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips